Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Eyeglasses from CoastalContacts.com

I ventured out my snow-covered front door this morning to retrieve the paper, but before I even spotted the paper I was beyond excitement to see that my new glasses from CoastalContacts.com were hanging from my doorknob!

Besides the fact that I'm absolutely SMITTEN with my new specs, the best part was that I paid only $15.37 for them. That's right—a brand-new pair of prescription eyeglasses for the cost of only shipping and tax. You, too can have prescription eyeglasses virtually for free, if you get on the ball now!

  • Like Coastal Contacts on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CoastalContacts.com
  • Click on the "Free Glasses" link below the image on the left
  • You will be taken to a page with information on when the next giveaway begins and for which states. 
  • Using the code you receive, shop www.coastalcontacts.com, using your most recent glasses prescription (they even provide handy, printable measuring charts for eye distance).
  • When the code is valid, shop away!
You may end up paying a tad more for certain styles of lenses (such as progressives, bifocals, or anti-glare coatings), but the basic lenses are free. Even if you do end up paying for your lenses,  the cost is cheaper than at a regular optometrist and the frames are still free.

I was even upgraded to free VIP shipping, which means that my glasses were shipped on Friday and arrived this morning; I could not be happier with the product or the service I received.

So, get on it, and you, too, could be rocking some new specs for FREE!

No comments: